Si necesita esta aplicación traducida al español: Haga clic en seleccionar idioma en la esquina superior izquierda de la página web.
Joel E. Smilow Clubhouse
School Year 2021-2022
Welcome to the Joel E. Smilow Clubhouse
For the 2021-2022 school year, our Ansonia clubhouse is open after school as well as on distance learning days to students of Ansonia Public Schools, grades K-8.
The Smilow Clubhouse will serve our members before and after school Monday-Friday. The Club opens at 7:30 am, and Shelton school buses bring the kids to school. After school, buses bring our members to the Club, and we are open until 6:00 pm.
All programming and hours are subject to change.
Monday, August 23rd: open 8am – 6pm: $20.00.
Tuesday, August 24th: open 8am – 6pm: $20.00.
Wednesday, August 25th: open 8am – 6pm: $20.00 per day
Thursday, August 26th: After school program begins.
Effective February 28, 2022, mask wearing for Club members and staff is recommended and welcomed, but not required. Face coverings must still be worn on school buses (this is a federal mandate).
The Boys & Girls Club of the Lower Naugatuck Valley will follow state and federal requirements for COVID for the upcoming school year. Changes will be made as this guidance is updated.
K-2nd grade: $170.00 per month
3rd – 8th grade: $350.00 per year
Free – Snow Days, open 10 am – 6 pm (subject to change)
$20 – Holidays, open 8 am – 6 pm
Free – Bus Transportation after school
- Payments are cash or check only.
- All monthly payments are due by the 20th of the month for the upcoming month. If payment is submitted after the due date, there will be a $30 late fee.
* Prices and Fees are subject to change in accordance with Clubhouse hours of operation.
2021-2022 Parent Handbook
Informed Consent and Acknowledgement & Waiver of Liability
Distance Learning Expectations
Authorization for the Administration of Medicine Form
Join Our Mailing List
Registration is first come, first served. Once we reach the cap for each cohort, registration closes for that cohort.
Required for registration:
- Completed online membership application
- Monthly payments: Payment for first month paid in full prior to attendance.
- Annual payments: Paid in full prior to attendance.
- Completed Authorization to Administer Medicine form for any child who requires an epi-pen or inhaler
- If you would like to apply for a Scholarship, please download the form
If you want to confirm your child’s registration, contact BaronJones, Unit Director, BaronJones@BGC-LNV.org.