Si necesita esta aplicación traducida al español: Haga clic en seleccionar idioma en la esquina superior izquierda de la página web.
Raymond P. Lavietes Unit
Summer Camp 2021
Summer fun at our high-quality, affordable Summer Program!
Our caring, enthusiastic Youth Development Professionals provide weekly camp activities that encourage, excite, and inspire young minds. From academic enrichment to challenging and fun physical activities, the Boys & Girls Club summer camp is the place to be for a safe, affordable, and fun-filled summer!
Week 1: June 21-25
Week 2: June 28-July 2
Week 3: July 5-9
Week 4: July 12-16
Week 5: July 19-23
Week 6: July 26-30
Week 7: August 2-6
Week 8: August 9-13
Week 9: August 16-20
Week 10: August 23-27
Closed August 30- September 3, reopening the first day of school for Shelton
Schedule subject to change
7:30-9 am: Drop Off/Breakfast
9 am: Morning Announcements
7:30 am – 6 pm: Program
5:15 – 6 pm: Pick Up
6 pm: Clubhouse Closes at 6 pm sharp
Late fee will be added starting at 6:01 pm
Registration is first come, first served. Once full, applicants will be placed on a waiting list. Payment and forms must be received within two business days to guarantee spot.
5 year olds-7th Grade: $175 per week per child, $100 per week per sibling
8th Grade-15 year olds: $75 per week per child
- Payments by cash/check only
- Weekly rate only
- Weekly payment due by 6 pm on Thursday the week before attending
Required for Registration
- Completed online membership application
- Payment in full for first week child attends camp
- Physical Form. Must be received within two business days of registration
- Completed Authorization to Administer Medicine form for any child who requires an epi-pen or inhaler. These forms must be signed by you and your child’s doctor
- Birth certificate for 5 year olds. Must be received within two business days of registration
- Download and read documents in Downloads section, below
- PLEASE NOTE: Registration for week one is now CLOSED.
If you want to confirm your child’s registration, contact Lisa Smith, Membership Coordinator, LisaSmith@BGC-LNV.org or Jen DeLeon, Unit Director, JenDeLeon@BGC-LNV.org or Jesse Patrick, Program Director, JessePatrick@BGC-LNV.org.
Join Our Mailing List
Important - Parent Communications
If you do not join our email list, you will not receive important information about Summer Camp, such as weekly menus for the free breakfast and lunch, weekly activity schedules, and permission slips. This is the only way we will be providing information to our Club families, so be sure to join our mailing list.