Si necesita esta aplicación traducida al español: Haga clic en seleccionar idioma en la esquina superior izquierda de la página web.
Joel E. Smilow Unit
Summer Camp 2023
Summer fun at our high-quality, affordable Summer Program!
Our caring, enthusiastic Youth Development Professionals provide weekly camp activities that encourage, excite, and inspire young minds. From academic enrichment to challenging and fun physical activities, the Boys & Girls Club summer camp is the place to be for a safe, affordable, and enriching summer!
Week 1: June 12-16
Week 2: June 19-2
Week 3: June 26-30
Week 4: July 3-7 (closed July 3 & 4)
Week 5: July 10-14
Week 6: July 17-21
Week 7: July 24-28
Week 8: July 31-August 4
Week 9: August 7-11
- Closed July 3 & 4
- Closed August 14-18, reopening on August 21
Schedule subject to change
7:30-9 am: Drop Off/Breakfast
9 am: Morning Announcements
7:30 am – 6 pm: Program
5:15 – 6 pm: Pick Up
6 pm Sharp: Clubhouse Closes
Late fee will be added starting at 6:01 pm
$165 per week per child, 5 years old – Grade 2
$150 per week per child, Grades 3-8
$25 per week per child, Grades 9-12
$100 per week for each sibling
- Cost is based on the grade the child will enter in the Fall
- Payments by cash/check/money order only
- Weekly rate only
- Weekly payment due by 6 pm on Thursday the week before attending
- Complete our online membership application
- Bring ALL required documents WITH payment to the Club by 6 pm on Thursday the week before your child will attend camp (due by June 7 to attend first week of camp). Payment will NOT be accepted without ALL required documents
- Physical form with immunizations
- Birth certificate (only for 5 year olds)
- Completed Authorization to Administer Medicine form (only for children who require an epi-pen or inhaler)
If you want to confirm your child’s registration, contact Taylor Maynard, Membership Coordinator, TaylorMaynard@BGC-LNV.org.
Join Our Mailing List
Important - Parent Communications
If you do not join our email list, you will not receive important information about Summer Camp, such as weekly menus for the free breakfast and lunch, weekly activity schedules, and permission slips. This is the only way we will be providing information to our Club families, so be sure to join our mailing list.